Thursday, January 11, 2007

Am I lazy ? Or e responsible ? Or ignorant ? Or Simply don't have time !!!!

WOW
What should I say !!!
Am I lazy ? Or e responsible ? Or ignorant ? Or Simply don't have time !!!!
Well all of above is true. And I am sorry about it enough.
I will give it a try again to be as regular as possible.
So here it is what was I doing since my last post
After I joined AM everything changed, because I have realized how I much I had to learn. And its the best thing I ever did in my life ( I mean it ) I have learn so much in detail that I would have never learnt by working in small projects. I am totally happy and proud about being a part of AM.
If you guys interested have a look at my www (http://student.vfs.com/~3d42jim/index.htm)
also feel free to send me email( jimanimator@gmail.com) about any comment on animation or about any bug in the website.
Now I am in 4 th term and my mentor is Dave Burgess.
Here is his credit list
  1. Bee Movie (2007) (post-production) (supervising animator)
  2. Flushed Away (2006) (additional animator)
  3. Over the Hedge (2006) (supervising animator)
  4. Madagascar (2005) (animator)
  5. One by One (2004) (V) (animator)
  6. Shrek 2 (2004) (animator)
  7. Atlantis: The Lost Empire (2001) (animator: Milo)
  8. Tarzan (1999) (supervising animator: "Porter")
  9. The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996) (supervising animator: "Archdeacon")
  10. Pocahontas (1995) (animator: "Grandmother Willow") (as David Burgess)
  11. The Lion King (1994) (supervising animator: "Hyenas") (as David Burgess)
    ... aka Rey león, El (USA: Spanish title)
  12. Aladdin (1992) (animator)
  13. Beauty and the Beast (1991) (animator: "Gaston") (as David Burgess)
    ... aka Beauty and the Beast: Special Edition (USA: longer version)
  14. The Rescuers Down Under (1990) (animator)
  15. Real Inside (1984) (assistant animator) (as David Burgess)

I feel really fortunate to be his student and hoping to learn from him a lot.

Also I have joined a new company in December 2006 called "Condor" as a Character Animator.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Imagine, you are a young and dynamic person. You have the capability to prove yourself. If you want to do a job, it not so promising because it sets a limit. If you want to do business ,it requires capital. What’s the way out. Premier Financial Alliance (PFA) online is USA based Financial Alliance Company which can turn your dream into reality. Just you can join with almost no money and you ca see your dream come true here.