Sunday, March 30, 2008

Whats is going on ?????

SO, whats going on with my blog ????
Where do I start....
In short
I got an job offer in October 2007 to work on the TV series " Clone Wars " at LucasFilm Singapore.
Graduated form ANIMATION MENTOR.
Than I got married in January 2008 in Assam, India, after 8 years of our relationship.
Joined LucasFilm Singapore in January and really happy to be here, working on something I am really proud of and learning form my co animators, they are bunch of great guys.

But I am not really happy about my short film because I still need to finish it. Although I knew that I will not finish my film on time. I had so many things going on in my life. But I think its time again to hit back on my film since I feel I am kind of settled in Singapore.

So hopefully I will be more regular with my post from now on.

I went for " Horton Hears a Who " WOW thats some crazy animation, blew my brains out. Awesome again guys at Blue Sky.

4 comments:

ビリー said...

Hi!
Very good site
Please link to this site

FinnFactory said...

um...sounds like a good excuse. You doin' awright. best of luck.

spadamchrist said...

The latest game in a series of open-world crime dramas created by what is inarguably the most controversial game developer in the history of the medium Rockstar. Players are thrust into the role of an Eastern European immigrant named Nico Bellic who has just arrived on American soil.
--------------
jacksen

Internet marketing

Ashley said...

Kolkata shopping is a Kolkata based website which has large information about Kolkata. The website provides complete information about the city. If you are willing to visit the city or wants to know more about Kolkata, this site may be helpful for you. This website has all the information that you may wanted to know