Friday, October 10, 2008

- THE CLONE WARS -

Its finally out, The Clone Wars( http://www.starwars.com/ ). It feels great to be a part of it, specially this is my first big project. I have to say that this is one of the best working experience for me. past few months I have learn a lot, made a lot of new friends and had the great time at work and out side work. Met the man himself, Mr. George Lucas, that was something. Met Shawn Kelly, he is one of the most fun person I had ever seen and met. Went to few places in Malaysia, which was totally fun, specially the Taman Negara Rainforest. Planning to visit Vietnam soon. Ya except working and finishing my short film everything else seems fine.

3 comments:

dapOOn said...

hey jim! great to visit ur blog! u got some great stuff goin on here! very proud of ya! i'm dying to see ur work in the clone wars! and man u met THE george lucas?? AWESOME! u lucky lucky man!!

btw do visit my blog too (upside down world) and lemme know what u think of my work! ^_^

keep ROCKING!

Ashley said...

Acesofech is a Kolkata based professional website Design Company which has been providing, web design, web development and search engine optimization services at affordable prices. The company has been serving to local, national and international customers with its excellent quality services. The Kolkata web design company is here to serve you too at most competitive prices.

bhashkar_Quantity-Takeoff said...

Hello there, I found your blog via Google whilst looking for a related matter, your web site came up, it seems to be good.